Karachi: Pakistan Was on Top after Lunch of 4th Day of 2nd Cricket Test Match Against Sri Lanka. Pakistan Set 476 Runs Target to Win 2nd Test and Seals Test series Also for Sri Lanka.
Today, After Babar Azam and Azhar Ali Centuries, Pakistan Declared their 2nd Innings on 555/3.
Abid Ali and Shan Masood Opening Partnership break Many Records of Test Cricket Match at Karachi National Stadium Cricket Ground.
This is the Only 2nd Instance When Top 4 Players scored Centuries in Test Cricket. First Instance was 2007, When Top 4 Indian Batsman, Rahul Dravid, Sachin Tendulkar, Wasim Jaffar and Dinesh Karthik.
These 2-Matches Test Series is Part of ICC Test Champions Ship.
Abid Ali and Shan Masood Opening Records
Abid Ali and Shan Masood break Many Records after scored Test Centuries. Their Opening Partnership was 278 Runs. This Was 2nd Highest Partnership in 3rd Innings of Test Matches. Before This, Bangladeshi Tamim Iqbal and Amrul Qais scored 312 Runs and set the record against Pakistan in Khulna Test in 2015.
- Asia Cup 2022 Schedule Date and Time
- Highest Score in PSL
- Pakistan announced 16 Members Team Squad for Bangladesh Test Series
- Peshawar Cricket Stadium Will Host PSL 2020 Matches
- Pakistan Become First Cricket Team to Play 150 T20 Matches
- Khaleel Ahmed left India A’s Tour To New Zealand due to Wrist Injury
- Bishnoi Stars in U19’s Cricket World 2020 Match
- PCB Create Fans Park in All Over Pakistan for Live PSL Matches
- Irfan Pathan Announced Retirement from International Cricket
- India Announced T20 and ODI Team Squad for Next Series